Friday, September 14, 2012

It is my strength, and I could rewind the hands of time back to the freezing of the flag turned out


It is my strength, and I could rewind the hands of time back to the freezing of the flag turned out to be the balcony ... Ear, Selçuk Yula love so much if someone then said, "Let me hang the flag now. Too shop Champion saw victory .. More'll see." Would not it be You should hear the sound of that? Saracoğlu'ndaki first game, everyone will be in. You remember, of course. But how do you tolerate the lack of parents location les gets do not know it. I would love to be a benefit, as I think. So now, according to this choice, it does not exceed a few seconds, his mind did not know the grief they think and smile. Just smile ... February 16, 2002 *** ... Galatasaray Milan Rapaiç'in ceiling "hung" Do you remember the game eats goals? Tell Eskil house that day we lost the flag to hang a copy RADIKAL Feryal Pere wrote these lines in 2002, and I kept it, I would not forget. Friends memorable as ...
My dear brother benim.seni very sevmiştimki deve ... you're still in my mind and kalbimdesin.bu oldu.ama years have passed since we left the world just like you, a man has lost a very valuable and beautiful lighthouse içinn.hergün cry azdır.ben recognizes you as much as I hated Taki. Carpet event gave me back in uniform are still living in the lantern now olsaydın.ben saklıyorumm.terinle beraberr.keşke lost their lives you touch a lot of things saklıyorummmm.her lost his wallet location les gets ağlıyorumm.seni biriyim.resmini
still love you, My eskilllll müdürüm.sen, people kıralıydın location les gets . Umar gitmişsindir.cengiz sky blessed beacon annealing to repair the old staff April 17, 2012 15:54
Occurred before the Beyoğlu Municipality and Beyoglu bookworms and antiquarian bookstores anxiously waiting for the festival became clear history. This is the sixth year the festival will take place September 25 to October 14 Tepebaşı from.

No comments:

Post a Comment